The Regenokine® Program is a treatment program used for treating osteoarthritis and back pain.
What is the Regenokine® Program?
Who created the Regenokine® Program?
The Regenokine® Program was created by Dr. Peter Wehling, a world-renowned molecular cell orthopedist from Germany.
What does the Regenokine® Program treat?
The Regenokine® Program is used in treating almost all joints, spinal elements, ligaments, muscles and tendons. It is used to treat arthritic joints, including toes and fingers, ankles, knees, hips, shoulders, elbows, wrists, temporomandibular joints, lumbar, thoracic, cervical spines and sacroiliac joints.
What are the benefits of the Regenokine® Program?
The Regenokine® Program will help to allow:
1. More flexibility
2. More durability
3. Increased range of motion
4. Return to functional daily living
5. Improvement in mechanics hampered by inflammation
What are the main components of the Regenokine® Program?
1. Treat the root source of the problem, namely the inflammation
2. Promote core strength, balance, and a strong supporting environment to preserve joint space
3. Employ anti-inflammatory diet long-term.